MARIAH WANTS YOU TO ...............

I'M SURE IT'S GOING TO BE IMPOSSIBLE TO MISS MS CAREY'S BACKSIDE IN WEEKS TO COME IN THE WAKE OF HER NEW SINGLE 'TOUCH MY BODY'

Although, it is always good to have Mariah drop another great album on us, it is always daunting and often cringing to watch her prance about in the video in nothing but her underwear. I love Mariah dearly but I don't wanna do her......not because she isn't hot but because there's nothing left to the imagination.

It is just damn-right depressing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi class Ho with a boob job - go figure!

Unknown said...

someone who attests to preferring fellas that wear track suits is hardly high class if u ask me...a ho, well, i'll reserve my comments before some of her hoodie lovers search me out.
still think she's hot though- lol.