SCARLETT JOHANSSON SINGS ..... HER CAREER AWAY



Why I'm I the last person on earth to know about Scarlett Johansson's singing career? I'm so out of the loop that the release of her debut album 'Anywhere I Lay My Head' completely skipped my radar.

How can one of the main competitors as the love of my life make such a bold and if I may add DRASTIC move and I didn't know?



I need a moment.......................'Anywhere I Lay My Head' has been panned by my fellow bloggers "The album is the equivalent of a fart wafting in and out of the room," but like any classic denial, I will see for myself. I must give Ms. Thang her kudos, she hit back at the hostile blogging community with: "I don't know how people find the time to spend doing them. And why is it that people are so mean on the Internet? They're angry, really angry. They write things in language that I would never, could never, use: all that hatred and spite. Why is that?"
Yeah.....why is that Scarlett, speaking like a true genius. I'm going to carry my butt to HMV quick time after that comment.

No comments: