BADGE OF HONOUR: THA CARTER III



I have no words to describe how good this record is. You have to hear and own it to believe it!!

Yeah
To you foreva from me to you
I heard somebody say church, I'ma need a suit
I'ma need a coupe, I won't need a roof
Flyer than Beetle Juice Beetle Jucie Beetle Juice
I got the floor I'm tryna see the roof
Didn't wear a bulletproof so I got shot and you can see the proof
Blind eyes can look at me and see the truth
Wonder if Stevie do
But I'm a leave it to God not B but even U
Cause I'm a murder Y kill O and even U
Man I got summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the Sun
Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't neva sprung
Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
And I will neva I will neva I will neva fall
I'm being hated by the seasons
So fuck ya'll who hating for no reason

No comments: