WE ALL JUST WANNA BE BIG ROCK STARS

I know we have all heard Nickelback's infectous single Rock-Star. I really like the song and I just wanted to share an extract from the song with you:

'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars and
Live in hilltop buses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's
Gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny
With her bleach blonde hair
And we'll hide out in the private rooms
With the latest dictionary of
Today's who's who
They'll get you anything
with that evil smile
Everybody's got a
Drug dealer on speed dial, well
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar


What I find interesting about this is, it isn't just Rockstar that live by this oath - every one of us try to live like this and it's just so amuisng when it's been conveyed in worlds - we all look pathetic and desperate.

No comments: