ALICIA'S ELOQUENCE



This might sound like a broken record to many of y'all but I cannot get over how proud Alicia Keys makes me whenevr I see an interview or an apperance with her. She is the embodiement of success and this is why the likes of Clive Davis will always remain the true engineers of how to 'create a star'.

Alicia opened the 50th Grammy Awards in Los Angeles with a high-technology performance with Frank Sinatra; throughout the performance I was mesmorized by her candour and presence and I kept thinking very few artist have the diversity that this young lady has.

It is just so reassuring that we can still nurture artists like this who have not compromised on who they are nor what their talent requires of them.

I just adore her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boring!
Just as annoying as Beyonce!
And i ain't hating. :)