BADGE OF HONOUR: BLUE MAGIC (AMERICAN GANGSTER OST)

Yep, we are feeling this tune hard. It's the Jay-Hova himself conversing on possible the most innovative drum programming by the Neptunes in a while.

The verses are equally as compelling:

So what if you flip a couple words,
I could triple at that in birds,
Open your mind you see the circus in the sky.
I’m Ringling brothers Barnum Bailey with the pies,
No matter how you slice it,
I’m your mother-f**king guy
And just like a B-boy with 360 waves
Do the same with the pot,
Still come back beige.
Whether right or south paw,
Whether pot or a jar
Whip it around,
It still comes back hard.
So easily do I W-H-I-P,
My repitition with riches will bring the kilo business,
I got kreole C-O bitches, for my niggas who slipped



SICK!

Trevor Nelson recently described Jay's new album as 'Blueprint 3'. We couldn't agree more.

No comments: