BADGE OF HONOUR: DAVID GRAY'S BABYLON

There are a couple of greatest hits out there that are worthy whilst others are just pure hysterical. One which stands out is from 'genius' David Gray. We honestly believe he's one of the greastest songwriters of our generation. Please please please go out and buy this album.

If you haven't heard of David Gray, he's a verse from one of his classics - BABYLON.

Friday night I'm going nowhere
All the lights are changing green to red
Turning over TV stations
Situations running through my head
Well looking back through time
You know it's clear that I've been blind
I've been a fool
To ever open up my heart
To all that jealousy, that bitterness, that ridicule

Saturday I'm running wild
And all the lights are changing red to green
Moving through the crowd I'm pushing
Chemicals all rushing through my bloodstream
Only wish that you were here
You know I'm seeing it so clear
I've been afraid
To tell you how I really feel
Admit to some of those bad mistakes I've made



Also watch - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ria8GSCFDdk

We salute your courage!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Simple, effective, genius. I have to revisit this album. Reading those lyrics after all this time took me to a good place